- 21 Effective Self-Defense Techniques- Some intro to BJJ with many techniques that we teach at our own workshops.
- Anti-Violence Project- Hotline and resources to those experiencing hate crimes and other forms of violence
- Happy Life Martial Arts Self-Defense Course- Free two hour intro course, teaching some of the same concepts we share at our workshops!
- Home Alive- Great resources and tips on self-defense
- Outwod- “OUTWOD is the largest international initiative for bringing together LGBT+ athletes and their allies to raise funds for local charitable organizations and sweat together in a safe, inclusive group fitness living planet.”
- Queer Fighters- Videos and resources on Self-Defense and BJJ from the folks at Four Elements in Oakland
- Self-Defense Starter Kit- Zine turned Website with a bunch a great videos
- Sisters of Powerlifting- Resource for WOC getting into powerlifting!
- Got A Girl Crush Catcalling Citation- Cards to confront street harassers with!
- Cards Against Harassment- Some more cards with messages to quiet street harassers
- Stop Street Harassment- Organization providing support and resources to those who face street harassment, including a national hotline to talk to somebody if you need to.
- Autism Resources- Google Doc of resources and articles on Autism
- Jane Adams Collective- Info and Resources on Mutual Aid Self-Therapy
- National Queer Trans Therapists of Color Network- Online directory of Q/T therapists of color
- Rest For Resistance- TQPoc Mental health reads and resources
- 30 Day Security Challenge- Great day-by-day guides for folks just getting into cybersecurity
- Cutealism- Cute intro guide to cybersecurity!
- Data and Activism- A guide for navigating the digital world as an activist by Tactical Tech
- Data Detox- Day-by-day guide to get your cybersecurity on!
- Defend Our Movements- Cool 101 cybersecurity guides and HelpDesk from the folks at “Center for Media Justice, May First / People Link, and diverse movement technologists and activists”
- Designing For Users With Various Abilities Some cool info graphics on how you can design web pages that are accessible!
- HackBlossom- Feminist cybersecurity guides/resources
- Holistic Security- A guide to Threat Modeling by the Tactical Tech Collective
- NYC Mesh- Folks building an Internet alternative!
- Privacy Tools- A list of Free Open Source Apps to use
- SSD by EFF- A bunch of great 101 cybersecurity guides by the Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Squadbox- A great way to set up email filtering for a friend who is being harassed online.
- The Empowering Internet Safety Guide for Women A guide with some great tips on how to up your cybersecurity.
- Ultimate Privacy Guide- Pretty comprehensive cybersecurity guide to get you started on some concepts
- Hollaback!- Resources for de-escalation on online harassment
- The Dandelion Initiative- A non-profit supporting community-led action to end sexual violence, by survivors for survivors
- Good Night Out- An independent, international initiative dedicated to helping the nighttime economy deal with, tackle and prevent harassment
- SASS- Promoting Safer Spaces and best practices for venues in Calgary
- Creative Interventions Toolkit- “Creative Interventions Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Stop Interpersonal Violence”
- How to Support A Survivor of Sexual Violence- Some tips on support
- INCITE Community Accountability Resources
- Support NYC Links and Resources- a ton of great links going to orgs doing various forms of accountability work.
- The Revolution Starts at Home (zine)